Virtual Teenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and get help with teen problems of sexuality, puberty, mental health, etc...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» where is everybody????????
And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:11 pm by Relyh

» art work - the bestest you ever did seez.
And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:16 pm by Jak9

» Crazy shit man.
And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:07 pm by Jak9

» centipedes??? in my vagina???
And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:59 pm by Jak9

» Simply put...
And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:13 pm by Tilly&Teri

» life as a little person with no arms
And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:13 pm by Tilly&Teri

» Derek has been banned indefinitely.
And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:33 pm by HeadCounselor

» puberty 4 siamese twins
And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:27 pm by HeadCounselor

» Suggestions
And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:18 am by HawthorneHeightsGurl

Top posters
Jak9
And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnd what might you be listening to? - Page 2 I_voting_barAnd what might you be listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Relyh
And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnd what might you be listening to? - Page 2 I_voting_barAnd what might you be listening to? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Francine
toomuchpurple
Jake...
Claustrophobia
Tilly&Teri
HawthorneHeightsGurl
HeadCounselor
Angela
Meebo Me!
Furcadia
Furcadia!

And what might you be listening to?

Go down 
+3
toomuchpurple
Jak9
Relyh
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-01-09

And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And what might you be listening to?   And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:00 pm

rise against - entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Claustrophobia

Claustrophobia

Number of posts : 32
Location : Hiding in a trashcan, in the middle of no where. :3
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: And what might you be listening to?   And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:01 pm

La la laa..

Whispers In The Dark - Skillet
Back to top Go down
HawthorneHeightsGurl

HawthorneHeightsGurl

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: And what might you be listening to?   And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:01 pm

i think jak is obsessed with rise against...

im listening to "I Must Be Emo" by hollywood undead...
Back to top Go down
Relyh
Relyh

Male
Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: And what might you be listening to?   And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:02 pm

12 stones - lie to me
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/josh_hyler
Claustrophobia

Claustrophobia

PostSubject: Re: And what might you be listening to?   And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:06 pm

Woot!
Hollywood Undead. Ftw.

My Herion - Silverstein
Back to top Go down
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male

PostSubject: Re: And what might you be listening to?   And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:07 pm

RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy - cant stop
Back to top Go down
Relyh
Relyh

Male

PostSubject: Re: And what might you be listening to?   And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:18 pm

What I've Done - Linkin Park
Back to top Go down
toomuchpurple

toomuchpurple

Female
Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: And what might you be listening to?   And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:20 pm

Superhuman - Chris Brown ft. Keri Hilson
FTW! XD
Back to top Go down
Claustrophobia

Claustrophobia

PostSubject: Re: And what might you be listening to?   And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:21 pm

Hysteria - Muse :3
Back to top Go down
Relyh
Relyh

Male

PostSubject: Re: And what might you be listening to?   And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:22 pm

Trapt - Headstrong
Back to top Go down
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male

PostSubject: Re: And what might you be listening to?   And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:28 pm

rHCP greatest hit - under the bridge
Back to top Go down
Claustrophobia

Claustrophobia

PostSubject: Re: And what might you be listening to?   And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:30 pm

Lips like Morphine - Kill Hannah
Back to top Go down
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male

PostSubject: Re: And what might you be listening to?   And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:32 pm

RHCP - give it away
Back to top Go down
Relyh
Relyh

Male

PostSubject: Re: And what might you be listening to?   And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:33 pm

Tokio Hotel - Scream
Back to top Go down
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male

PostSubject: Re: And what might you be listening to?   And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:35 pm

RHCP- califnorication
Back to top Go down
Claustrophobia

Claustrophobia

PostSubject: Re: And what might you be listening to?   And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:37 pm

She's In Parties - Kerli
Back to top Go down
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male

PostSubject: Re: And what might you be listening to?   And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:43 pm

audioslave - what you are (franci,i think you should look up some audioslave songs. i think you would like a few of them,but not all. if u see shadow on the sun,its a great song,but some parts u might not like,idk its your call)
Back to top Go down
Claustrophobia

Claustrophobia

PostSubject: Re: And what might you be listening to?   And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:12 pm

No. 5 - Hollywood Undead.
Back to top Go down
Angela

Angela

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: And what might you be listening to?   And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:54 pm

Circles - Hollywood Undead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And what might you be listening to?   And what might you be listening to? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And what might you be listening to?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Teenz :: Teen Talk :: The Chill Out Room-
Jump to: