Virtual Teenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and get help with teen problems of sexuality, puberty, mental health, etc...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» where is everybody????????
Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:11 pm by Relyh

» art work - the bestest you ever did seez.
Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:16 pm by Jak9

» Crazy shit man.
Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:07 pm by Jak9

» centipedes??? in my vagina???
Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:59 pm by Jak9

» Simply put...
Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:13 pm by Tilly&Teri

» life as a little person with no arms
Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:13 pm by Tilly&Teri

» Derek has been banned indefinitely.
Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:33 pm by HeadCounselor

» puberty 4 siamese twins
Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:27 pm by HeadCounselor

» Suggestions
Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:18 am by HawthorneHeightsGurl

Top posters
Jak9
Kids at School Jumpig me. I_vote_lcapKids at School Jumpig me. I_voting_barKids at School Jumpig me. I_vote_rcap 
Relyh
Kids at School Jumpig me. I_vote_lcapKids at School Jumpig me. I_voting_barKids at School Jumpig me. I_vote_rcap 
Francine
toomuchpurple
Jake...
Claustrophobia
Tilly&Teri
HawthorneHeightsGurl
HeadCounselor
Angela
Meebo Me!
Furcadia
Furcadia!

Kids at School Jumpig me.

Go down 
+3
Tilly&Teri
Francine
Jak9
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Kids at School Jumpig me. Empty
PostSubject: Kids at School Jumpig me.   Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:09 pm

i have muscle overgrowth,and alot of people are afraid of my giant size >.> so some kids at school said "hey,lets go jump the giant kid,if we can take him down,we'd be the toughest kids in school" and eventually the idea spread all over the place so i get jumped about every 2 days or so. its hard for me to even go out to the store without a group of people following me,waiting for me to turn into an empty street or a back alley. i had metal plates installed under my skin,so when knives hit me they just cut skin,and nothing important. anyone els have stories about school problems or what not? post em here,because i think i can help.
Back to top Go down
Francine
Admin
Admin
Francine

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Kids at School Jumpig me.   Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:16 pm

Wow, Jak. Huge muscles, tall stature, metal under your skin. You could be a superhero. Your description reminded me of Colossus. (I like X-Men. XD)

Seriously, though. I go through a lot at school too. I'm a boy but I carry a purse, wear makeup, and whatnot. Having really mean things to me such as having ketchup squirted all over my back, having gum thrown into my long hair, having someone spit a loogey on me once... It's really depressing, but I just smile and pretend like I don't care. It does get me down at times, though. Being different sucks.
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-teenz.forumotion.com
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kids at School Jumpig me.   Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:20 pm

but pushing all of it away will make you feel bad. taking it and changing things around you is what's best. i started geting more friends in school because i started smiling more and started being me instead of looking down and never showing anyone my smile. after a while i met my first best friend joshua. the dude was like a fox in a bad mood,ALL the time. with his help i got more friends and i learned to be more ambitious and w.e. too bad he moved away and went to college. he's 22 now and we havent talked for a long time. =/ oh well.
Back to top Go down
Tilly&Teri

Tilly&Teri

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Kids at School Jumpig me.   Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:36 pm

we think it is good of u to put ur head up and smile cos u can't change who u r!!! people at skool can be really mean because a lot of poeple only care about themselves! just be confidint and pray to god and god will anser u cos god grants miracles!! thats how me and my sister came to be! a lot of siamese twins die but we're still here! When we was in school poeple was so mean to us! sometimes Tilly drools cos she don't know what she's doing and poeple laughed at us! we didn't cry thow! we kno that one day those poeple will go to hell and burn for all iternity!!!11!!

I love you

XoxoXO

cat <<< LOL!! A KITTY!!!!!1 MEOW MOEWWW!!
Back to top Go down
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kids at School Jumpig me.   Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:40 pm

well,i dont think that god is all as giving as you think,but just having a little hope keeps you healthy.
Back to top Go down
Relyh
Relyh

Male
Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: Kids at School Jumpig me.   Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:42 pm

I can't say much bad about my school life.

As a straight guy I get called gay.
I get mocked for hanging out with all girls.
I get mocked for standing like a girl.
Critisism for being a poet.

That's about it though.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/josh_hyler
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kids at School Jumpig me.   Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:44 pm

lols,im the same as you but people tend to look at my physical stature more. so the rest is unnoticed,but we're pretty much the same you and i.
Back to top Go down
Relyh
Relyh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kids at School Jumpig me.   Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:45 pm

Go us then! Lol

I'm the opposite, I'm the small guy at 5' 11'' and 133lbs, probably less now.
Back to top Go down
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kids at School Jumpig me.   Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:46 pm

XD lol. opposites attract. i think i have a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Relyh
Relyh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kids at School Jumpig me.   Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:49 pm

Lol. xD

I will admit, while reading your posts early I had that kinda "Damn I like this guy!" thought in my head. xD

Few guys like this now a days. ):
Back to top Go down
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kids at School Jumpig me.   Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:51 pm

lols XD get to know me and i wont dissapoint. im just one of those guys that has shining armor but im not totaly out of synch with the rest of the world. damn u prince charming.
Back to top Go down
toomuchpurple

toomuchpurple

Female
Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Kids at School Jumpig me.   Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:00 pm

I'm a pretty normal kid. x]
I hang-out with friends.
I do homeworks.
I study. A LOT. >_>
I'm pretty much ordinary.

I guess. x]
Oh wait, I'm really talkative.
Back to top Go down
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kids at School Jumpig me.   Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:03 pm

i dont have many friends at school. im the kinda kid that had the three same friends since 3rd grade XD

i NEVER study and i NEVER do homework. my grades are perfect without them.
Back to top Go down
derek

derek

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Kids at School Jumpig me.   Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:59 am

Relyh wrote:
I can't say much bad about my school life.

As a straight guy I get called gay.
I get mocked for hanging out with all girls.
I get mocked for standing like a girl.
Critisism for being a poet.

That's about it though.

hell yea your doing good. keep hanging out with those chicks and you'll get tons of pussy
Back to top Go down
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kids at School Jumpig me.   Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:58 pm

wow,dude,your not even a teen anyway >.> why are you ON this site? XD
Back to top Go down
Relyh
Relyh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kids at School Jumpig me.   Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:26 pm

Jak9 wrote:
wow,dude,your not even a teen anyway >.> why are you ON this site? XD

Derek has been submitted for an IP ban for what can be consider Sexual and pedophiliac acts, as well as exceeding the V-T age limit.
If banned, all posts will then be cleaned up by staff. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake...

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Kids at School Jumpig me.   Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:31 pm

Relyh wrote:
Lol. xD

I will admit, while reading your posts early I had that kinda "Damn I like this guy!" thought in my head. xD

Few guys like this now a days. ):

lol i got the same idea when i first met you Josh, XD
Back to top Go down
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kids at School Jumpig me.   Kids at School Jumpig me. EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:32 pm

oooh,mkay relyh. dats kool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kids at School Jumpig me.   Kids at School Jumpig me. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kids at School Jumpig me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Teenz :: The Nut House :: Abuse-
Jump to: