Virtual Teenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and get help with teen problems of sexuality, puberty, mental health, etc...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» where is everybody????????
The Term: "Open" Dating EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:11 pm by Relyh

» art work - the bestest you ever did seez.
The Term: "Open" Dating EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:16 pm by Jak9

» Crazy shit man.
The Term: "Open" Dating EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:07 pm by Jak9

» centipedes??? in my vagina???
The Term: "Open" Dating EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:59 pm by Jak9

» Simply put...
The Term: "Open" Dating EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:13 pm by Tilly&Teri

» life as a little person with no arms
The Term: "Open" Dating EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:13 pm by Tilly&Teri

» Derek has been banned indefinitely.
The Term: "Open" Dating EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:33 pm by HeadCounselor

» puberty 4 siamese twins
The Term: "Open" Dating EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:27 pm by HeadCounselor

» Suggestions
The Term: "Open" Dating EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:18 am by HawthorneHeightsGurl

Top posters
Jak9
The Term: "Open" Dating I_vote_lcapThe Term: "Open" Dating I_voting_barThe Term: "Open" Dating I_vote_rcap 
Relyh
The Term: "Open" Dating I_vote_lcapThe Term: "Open" Dating I_voting_barThe Term: "Open" Dating I_vote_rcap 
Francine
toomuchpurple
Jake...
Claustrophobia
Tilly&Teri
HawthorneHeightsGurl
HeadCounselor
Angela
Meebo Me!
Furcadia
Furcadia!

The Term: "Open" Dating

Go down 
+2
Jak9
Relyh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Relyh
Relyh

Male
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-01-04

The Term: "Open" Dating Empty
PostSubject: The Term: "Open" Dating   The Term: "Open" Dating EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:05 pm

So I've been asked this question alot, do I believe in open dating? Honestly, I don't. I have admitted if I were too grow SOOOO attached to a girl, then I might if the others involved agreed.

So what are your opinions on this?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/josh_hyler
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: The Term: "Open" Dating   The Term: "Open" Dating EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:07 pm

well,depends on what you mean by open dating. if your talking about while your in a relationship but having a fall out kinda thing,thats ok if your going through some problems and need a breath of fresh air. dating sevral people at once though,im not so sure about that either. its like your cheating on both of the girls your with.
Back to top Go down
Relyh
Relyh

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term: "Open" Dating   The Term: "Open" Dating EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:08 pm

Yeah, open dating, being able to date other people while continuing a relationship due to problems (such as contact) you may have.

And honestly I disapprove of cheating by all means, but I think, it would be acceptable (open dating) on VERY RARE conditions.
Back to top Go down
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term: "Open" Dating   The Term: "Open" Dating EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:09 pm

i agree completley.
Back to top Go down
Francine
Admin
Admin
Francine

Female
Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: The Term: "Open" Dating   The Term: "Open" Dating EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:12 pm

I don't believe in "Open dating" but I do believe it is okay to have sex with other people while you're dating someone as long as the person you're dating knows about it, because to me, sex doesn't mean anything. Dating is emotional, it doesn't make you physically exclusive. I wouldn't care if my boyfriend had sex with other people as long as it wasn't with a girl, then I'd be too grossed out to do anything with him. I only do things with guys who have been with girls when they say they're straight, and that's because I get secret satisfaction out of knowing that I can get supposedly "straight" guys to do things with me. XD
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-teenz.forumotion.com
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term: "Open" Dating   The Term: "Open" Dating EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:13 pm

lols,here we go with the twisted fanticy dominance thing XD
Back to top Go down
Relyh
Relyh

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term: "Open" Dating   The Term: "Open" Dating EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:19 pm

Lol, it does kinda seem to run with the members eh? xD
Back to top Go down
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term: "Open" Dating   The Term: "Open" Dating EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:21 pm

we all have a twisted animalistic inside anyway. its part of being human XD
Back to top Go down
Relyh
Relyh

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term: "Open" Dating   The Term: "Open" Dating EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:22 pm

Considering humnas are mammals, in other words animals, yeah xD
Back to top Go down
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term: "Open" Dating   The Term: "Open" Dating EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:25 pm

what he said. XD
Back to top Go down
derek

derek

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Term: "Open" Dating   The Term: "Open" Dating EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:50 am

hell yea open dating is every man's dream
Back to top Go down
Angela

Angela

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Term: "Open" Dating   The Term: "Open" Dating EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:58 am

Well. I don't believe in it. A relationship is supposed to be with one person, even if you're "taking a break" and one of them goes and dates another. It's either Cheating, or the first relationship is over.

Franci, you'd fuck all the single/taken gourgeous men in the world anyway, relationship or not. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Term: "Open" Dating   The Term: "Open" Dating EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:03 pm

well,i had a friend who had an open date for a few weeks because they got in a big arguement,but they still wanted to be together. so the did the grown up thing and seperated to cool off some steam and meet some new people,but that went terrible wrong when my friend (the guy) met a girl who stalked him since then. so its not rly recomended in my book,but i think cooling off is much better then open dating XD
Back to top Go down
HeadCounselor
Counselor
Counselor
HeadCounselor

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The Term: "Open" Dating   The Term: "Open" Dating EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:37 pm

Open dating is just another way of saying, "I'm not committed."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fullmoonconfessions
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Term: "Open" Dating   The Term: "Open" Dating Empty

Back to top Go down

The Term: "Open" Dating
Page 1 of 1