Virtual Teenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and get help with teen problems of sexuality, puberty, mental health, etc...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» where is everybody????????
life as a little person with no arms EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:11 pm by Relyh

» art work - the bestest you ever did seez.
life as a little person with no arms EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:16 pm by Jak9

» Crazy shit man.
life as a little person with no arms EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:07 pm by Jak9

» centipedes??? in my vagina???
life as a little person with no arms EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:59 pm by Jak9

» Simply put...
life as a little person with no arms EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:13 pm by Tilly&Teri

» life as a little person with no arms
life as a little person with no arms EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:13 pm by Tilly&Teri

» Derek has been banned indefinitely.
life as a little person with no arms EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:33 pm by HeadCounselor

» puberty 4 siamese twins
life as a little person with no arms EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:27 pm by HeadCounselor

» Suggestions
life as a little person with no arms EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:18 am by HawthorneHeightsGurl

Top posters
Jak9
life as a little person with no arms I_vote_lcaplife as a little person with no arms I_voting_barlife as a little person with no arms I_vote_rcap 
Relyh
life as a little person with no arms I_vote_lcaplife as a little person with no arms I_voting_barlife as a little person with no arms I_vote_rcap 
Francine
toomuchpurple
Jake...
Claustrophobia
Tilly&Teri
HawthorneHeightsGurl
HeadCounselor
Angela
Meebo Me!
Furcadia
Furcadia!

life as a little person with no arms

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SallySue

SallySue

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-12

life as a little person with no arms Empty
PostSubject: life as a little person with no arms   life as a little person with no arms EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:21 am

hi my name is sally suzanne thurman but everyone calls me sally sue. i had difficulties at birth because of my bone structure and they had to amputate both of my arms.... i have dwarfism which is i have such small stature.... life can be very hard for me. its really hard to cook and i can't text even with my prothetic arms but i can type. the worst part is that my friends love to go rock climbing and i cant. all i can do is watch. ive thought about cutting myself but i cant do that...... i mean look at me. i'm enough of a freak as it is. i look at big people like you and think of how lucky you are. i get depressed a lot. so thats me... sally sue.
Back to top Go down
Tilly&Teri

Tilly&Teri

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: life as a little person with no arms   life as a little person with no arms EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:30 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWWW U POOR LITTLE THING!!!!!!!!! itll be OK!!! JUST PRAY TO GOD!!!!!!!! if u axsept God into ur heart maybe he'kl bless you by helping u grow a little bit!!!!!

I love you
Back to top Go down
HeadCounselor
Counselor
Counselor
HeadCounselor

Male
Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: life as a little person with no arms   life as a little person with no arms EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:36 pm

I can't imagine such a lifestyle. I'm so sorry. You're God's little way of saying "JK," aren't you? Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fullmoonconfessions
HawthorneHeightsGurl

HawthorneHeightsGurl

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: life as a little person with no arms   life as a little person with no arms EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:18 am

HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!! AND I THOUGHT TILLY AND TERI WERE BAD!!!
Back to top Go down
Tilly&Teri

Tilly&Teri

Female
Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: life as a little person with no arms   life as a little person with no arms EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:13 pm

HawthorneHeightsGurl wrote:
HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!! AND I THOUGHT TILLY AND TERI WERE BAD!!!

wuts wrong with us????

I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: life as a little person with no arms   life as a little person with no arms Empty

Back to top Go down

life as a little person with no arms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Teenz :: The Nut House :: Depression, Loss and Grief-
Jump to: