Virtual Teenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and get help with teen problems of sexuality, puberty, mental health, etc...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» where is everybody????????
what do you think about cutting? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:11 pm by Relyh

» art work - the bestest you ever did seez.
what do you think about cutting? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:16 pm by Jak9

» Crazy shit man.
what do you think about cutting? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:07 pm by Jak9

» centipedes??? in my vagina???
what do you think about cutting? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:59 pm by Jak9

» Simply put...
what do you think about cutting? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:13 pm by Tilly&Teri

» life as a little person with no arms
what do you think about cutting? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:13 pm by Tilly&Teri

» Derek has been banned indefinitely.
what do you think about cutting? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:33 pm by HeadCounselor

» puberty 4 siamese twins
what do you think about cutting? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:27 pm by HeadCounselor

» Suggestions
what do you think about cutting? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:18 am by HawthorneHeightsGurl

Top posters
Jak9
what do you think about cutting? I_vote_lcapwhat do you think about cutting? I_voting_barwhat do you think about cutting? I_vote_rcap 
Relyh
what do you think about cutting? I_vote_lcapwhat do you think about cutting? I_voting_barwhat do you think about cutting? I_vote_rcap 
Francine
toomuchpurple
Jake...
Claustrophobia
Tilly&Teri
HawthorneHeightsGurl
HeadCounselor
Angela
Meebo Me!
Furcadia
Furcadia!

what do you think about cutting?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-01-09

what do you think about cutting? Empty
PostSubject: what do you think about cutting?   what do you think about cutting? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:43 pm

you think its stupid? you think that its not worth it unless you have a good reason? or are you one of those poeple who has a blood fetish or just flat out likes pain? XD post it here peeps.
Back to top Go down
Relyh
Relyh

Male
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about cutting?   what do you think about cutting? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:44 pm

Do I approve? No.
Have I done it? Yes.
Do I regret it? Yes.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/josh_hyler
Francine
Admin
Admin
Francine

Female
Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about cutting?   what do you think about cutting? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:49 pm

I actually really enjoy physical pain (Only certain types : Stinging pain and burning pains) and I have been a cutter for about 4 and a half years now. I think it is a very good way to release stress, I also have several scars all over my thighs from it, and I have scars all down the spine of my back from burning myself with lighters. I can post pictures also. I also have a bit of a blood fetish and find the thought of someone cutting me as an act of foreplay very kinky. You have to be careful, though. I have gotten staph infection from cutting twice, which leads to really big, painful boils that swell and hurt, and not the GOOD kind of pain! Lol, I also have pictures of my staph infection that I got.

I do NOT like it when people who cut themselves go around advertising it when unprovoked. Like you walk up to someone "How are you?" and they're like "I CUT MYSELF! WANT TO SEE!?" ... That right there is very annoying and attention seeker-ish. I think cutting should only be done if it actually reduces stress for you. For me, the thought of putting rubbing alcohol on cuts or burning myself literally sends chills down my spine. I like it A LOT.

Just my opinion. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-teenz.forumotion.com
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about cutting?   what do you think about cutting? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:51 pm

lols,i admit i have a blood fetish too,but i only show it when kids jump me. i can do vertualy whatever i want to them in self defence,so i tend to show my sadistic side. its fun.
Back to top Go down
Relyh
Relyh

Male

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about cutting?   what do you think about cutting? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:51 pm

I agree on several terms.
It is a stress reliever to the extreme, but I also fear scarring myself.

I hate advertisers, just the same as the sterotype of emo = cutter.
They're too different things and it drives me insane at times.
Back to top Go down
toomuchpurple

toomuchpurple

Female
Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about cutting?   what do you think about cutting? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:52 pm

I find it pretty pointless and yes, some people use it to seek attention. >.<
I'm too even too scared to scrape myself.
LOL.

I have a friend who cuts herself a lot. She told me it feels good since the pain she feels physically surpasses the pain she feels inside.
I do not get it though.
Back to top Go down
Relyh
Relyh

Male

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about cutting?   what do you think about cutting? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:53 pm

It really is confusing, as sadly unless you've cut yourself while under emotional stress, you probably won't be able to understand it.
It really can't be explained.
Back to top Go down
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about cutting?   what do you think about cutting? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:55 pm

unless you have any personal experience with it you cant really brush it off. personaly i enjoy it when people come at me with the intent to kill,because i can show them the same merciless blood lust that they have.
Back to top Go down
Francine
Admin
Admin
Francine

Female

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about cutting?   what do you think about cutting? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:58 pm

If you think cutting feels good then you'd really like burning. It doesn't take as much to relieve the stress, like when I put the hot metal against my back and feel it singing my skin, I can't help but laugh out loud a little bit after I gasp at the pain, and then it's like I feel my stress melt away with the pain, and it's just really an unbelievable feeling. Also, should I feel horrible for encouraging this? XD

Like I said, you gotta be careful, though. Make sure you wash it with alcohol, try to keep them clean, or you WILL get staph infection, which is potentially life threatening because it can become Sepsis, an infection in your blood.
Back to top Go down
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about cutting?   what do you think about cutting? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:03 pm

iv felt burning before too,a kid brough a spray can and a lighter and tried tourching me. the metal under my skin started to heat up and burn too,so it was like my entire body was burning. honestly,its invigorating almost geting geared up for battle. i guess im a natural berserker in and of myself.
Back to top Go down
Relyh
Relyh

Male

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about cutting?   what do you think about cutting? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:04 pm

I too have tried burning.
I can't stand the feeling though, I would resort to cutting first.
Back to top Go down
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about cutting?   what do you think about cutting? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:06 pm

like i allways say,its all just personal preference. i prefer bashing things,exploshions,fire,cuting,but my all time favorite, (no need to be afraid) is just using my hands and riping things in half or into pieces
Back to top Go down
Relyh
Relyh

Male

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about cutting?   what do you think about cutting? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:07 pm

Lol, I think punching and tearing things helps us all.

Note: We are offtopic, revert please?
Back to top Go down
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about cutting?   what do you think about cutting? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:09 pm

true,but im gona go 2 bed. peace peoples. night all.
Back to top Go down
Francine
Admin
Admin
Francine

Female

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about cutting?   what do you think about cutting? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:09 pm

Cutting in itself doesn't do much for me. I do like seeing the blood drip down my legs and make puddles on the floor but that's about it. I get in the shower and get a washcloth soapy and I dig my long fingernails into the cloth and begin scrubbing and scraping the cuts as hard as I can, which hurts REALLY good, and it also makes them bleed tons more, no sooner than I wipe the blood off my thighs are already completely covered again and the shower's floor is reddish-pinkish. =P I also like putting body spray, alcohol, cologne, or hairspray on the cuts. Sometimes when I'm cutting myself it is so exhilarating that I actually start laughing uncontrollably. It's kinda scary. XD But when I put cologne on the cuts I like double over in pain and then bust out laughing and it just makes me really giddy, like I'm high, and I get really hyper and cheerful. Lol.
Back to top Go down
toomuchpurple

toomuchpurple

Female
Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about cutting?   what do you think about cutting? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:32 pm

O god francy. You are such a masochist. x]
Back to top Go down
Relyh
Relyh

Male

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about cutting?   what do you think about cutting? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:31 pm

Off topic. Topic split. Resume on topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about cutting?   what do you think about cutting? Empty

Back to top Go down

what do you think about cutting?
Page 1 of 1