Virtual Teenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and get help with teen problems of sexuality, puberty, mental health, etc...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» where is everybody????????
Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:11 pm by Relyh

» art work - the bestest you ever did seez.
Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:16 pm by Jak9

» Crazy shit man.
Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:07 pm by Jak9

» centipedes??? in my vagina???
Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:59 pm by Jak9

» Simply put...
Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:13 pm by Tilly&Teri

» life as a little person with no arms
Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:13 pm by Tilly&Teri

» Derek has been banned indefinitely.
Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:33 pm by HeadCounselor

» puberty 4 siamese twins
Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:27 pm by HeadCounselor

» Suggestions
Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:18 am by HawthorneHeightsGurl

Top posters
Jak9
Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo I_vote_lcapGrpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo I_voting_barGrpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo I_vote_rcap 
Relyh
Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo I_vote_lcapGrpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo I_voting_barGrpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo I_vote_rcap 
Francine
toomuchpurple
Jake...
Claustrophobia
Tilly&Teri
HawthorneHeightsGurl
HeadCounselor
Angela
Meebo Me!
Furcadia
Furcadia!

Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Relyh
Relyh

Male
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo Empty
PostSubject: Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo   Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:03 pm

Siggy Request
Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo Lotionsig

Made ages ago
Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo Harhar

Newest Siggy
Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo Relyh

V-T? Omg! no way! Very Happy
Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo Image3
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/josh_hyler
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo   Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:04 pm

lols,nice pics. is the giant one of you and that girl u have a huge crush on?
Back to top Go down
Relyh
Relyh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo   Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:05 pm

No, that is of me and an ex, I used it as part of a myspace div layout lol. Bad pic of me xD
Back to top Go down
Jak9
Counselor
Counselor
Jak9

Male
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo   Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:07 pm

lols,i wanted to see a close up anyway. im not too sure about puting my actual pick up yet. but ill put it up when im ready. kay?
Back to top Go down
Relyh
Relyh

Male

PostSubject: Re: Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo   Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:08 pm

I'm no a confidential person so I don't mind showing people what I look like, or showing them who I am. They don't like it? Boo hoo! Cry me a frickin river >=)
Back to top Go down
Francine
Admin
Admin
Francine

Female
Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo   Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:13 pm

Lol, I'm not a reserved person at all, I'm very open and straight forward. I am VERY open about myself, I tell you what I think and I have no problem with giving details. XD I think Claustrophobia and Jak know just how open I can be, but they don't know me too well, yet. =P I hate those people who are like "No! I can't tell you my name or what state I'm in! This is the internet! You'll come rape and kill me!"
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-teenz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo   Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo Empty

Back to top Go down

Grpahics Wave 3: The Bluh, Bleh, and Woopdie doo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Teenz :: Creativity :: Art Work-
Jump to: